Simple Recipe for Protein Power Pancakes
On the hunt for a delicious and satisfying breakfast loaded with protein? This simple recipe amps up your pancakes with 60 grams* of 100% premium whey, and seven tasty flavor options.
- 2 cups pancake & waffle mix (just add water)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 scoops of your favorite Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein
Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein is available in Banana Crème, Chocolate, Cinnamon Swirl, Banana, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Strawberry, or Vanilla. Find all the flavors here
- Heat skillet over medium heat or electric griddle to 325°f.
- Combine pancake mix, Super Whey Protein and water. Stir just until large lumps disappear.
- Add your favorite fruit to the mix – berries, banana, etc. – and combine thoroughly.
- Spray skillet or griddle with no-stick cooking spray.
- Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot pan or griddle.
- Cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes per side or until light Golden brown.
Want to make your own? Find Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein at a retailer near you!
*Per two scoops