Power-Up Your Dessert with Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cupcakes
Super Advanced Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cupcakes
The perfect Fortress Building addition to any Thanksgiving Dessert Menu. Enjoy these healthy, protein packed treats!
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Peanut Butter Super Advanced Whey Protein
- 6 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Stevia (or any natural sweetener of your choice)
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (amount is to your desire)
- Nutritional Totals per Cupcake: 95 Calories, 12g Carbs, 9g Protein, 3g Fat
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees & spray cup-cake tin with non-stick cooking spray. Mix all ingredients together using blender or food processor & divide evenly into 12 cup-cake tins. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- TIP: Avoid over-cooking as this could lead to dried out cupcakes. The moister the better!!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Super Advanced Whey Protein NOW Available at Kroger!! Pick-up a tub at your local store and after you’ve baked your Super Advanced Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes, upload a picture to our
Facebook fan page!