CALIFORNIA RESIDENT – REQUEST TO "STOP SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION"
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) may permit you or your authorized agent to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information to third parties.
To make a request for yourself, continue reading the “Individual Request” section. If you would like an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, please skip to the “Authorized Agent Request” section below.
Please note that by opting out of the sharing of your personal information that is considered a “sale” as defined by the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA):
- You will still receive cookies, tags, pixels, etc. that are essential to the function of our websites and mobile apps
- You will still see advertising but it won’t be as personalized or relevant to you;
- We will still share your personal information with our service providers to provide the services on our websites and mobile apps; and.
- Your request will only apply to personal information “sold” after making this request, not any information “sold” prior to your request.
If you have previously requested that we opt you out of “sales,” your request remains in effect until you tell us otherwise.
Authorized Agent Request:
You may designate or authorize a person or an eligible business to act on your behalf as an authorized agent. This authorized agent may make requests on your behalf under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
To do so, please have your authorized agent send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Authorized Agent Opt-Out Request” in the subject line, and the following information:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Email Address
- The Agent’s First and Last Name
- The Agent’s Email Address
- The Agent’s Phone Number
- A document with your signature indicating that you authorize the agent to make the request on your behalf.
We may follow up with you or your authorized agent if we need any additional information prior to processing your request.